SAVE THE DATE! Third annual Cleveland Internship Summit
- Corporate College East - 4400 Richmond Rd, Cleveland, OH 44128
Please mark your calendar and SAVE THE DATE for the 2018 Cleveland Internship Summit, presented by the Greater Cleveland Partnership, on Tuesday, February 27 from 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Corporate College East.
The Summit will bring together business community representatives and educators to discuss how to increase and improve internship opportunities in Northeast Ohio through a range of panels and conversations.
Attendees will learn internship program best practices from local employers and discuss the value of internships for employers, students and educators.
We are excited to announce that Swagelok’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Arthur F. Anton will be joining us as the keynote at the Summit. Swagelok has made developing its next generation of workers a top priority. They are dedicated to career development and effectively offer internships, co-ops and academic affiliate programs to their employees. Arthur will share insights on how your organization can implement a successful career development and experiential learning program.
Along with Arthur's keynote presentation, attendees will be able to attend any of the following breakout sessions throughout the course of the day:
• Generational Diversity in the Workplace
• Workforce Preparedness: How Employers are Getting Interns and New Grads More Career Ready
• International Student Interns: Steps and Requirements to Hiring, and Why International Talent is Beneficial to Employers and the Community
• Interns in the Workplace: Common Legal Issues and Questions
If the registration form doesn't appear below, click HERE to complete your registration. Trouble registering? Contact the GCP events team at firstname.lastname@example.org 216-592-2390.
Thank You to Our Sponsors!