Procurement Professionals Group: Supplier Diversity Goes to College - Best Practices in Higher Education
- Cleveland State University - Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs Building, 1717 Euclid Avenue Cleveland, OH 44115
Please join us for the next meeting of the Commission on Economic Inclusion’s Procurement Professionals Group on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 from 7:30 – 10:00 a.m. at Cleveland State University’s Levin College of Urban Affairs, 1717 Euclid Avenue.
During this session, higher education professionals will discuss:
• Methods for attaining internal buy-in for supplier diversity in your organization
• Overcoming internal objections to supplier diversity programs
• Strategies for engaging senior leadership in building supplier diversity program
• Are there opportunities to engage students in your supplier diversity efforts?
• Differences in public vs. private organizations
The Procurement Professionals Group convenes those responsible for strategic purchasing at Greater Cleveland Partnership member organizations. The quarterly meetings provide educational programming, networking, and peer problem-solving for supplier diversity programs. All GCP members are welcome to attend this meeting.
To register for this meeting, please complete the form below. If you cannot see the form below, please click HERE to complete your registration.