Part 2: Understanding Digital Marketing and Creating Measurable Results for Your Brand
- GCP Offices | 1240 Huron Road East, Cleveland, Ohio 44115
This is part two to the Understanding Digital Marketing Series. In this session, we will learn to think outside of the traditional marketing box by identifying some alternatives that your company may not be thinking about. Gone are the days of relying on direct mail pieces - your customers are scrolling Facebook, checking their email and reading tweets to find out about new and interesting brands to try. We will focus on growing your digital audience through automation, setting up successful email and SMS campaigns and how to stay ahead of trends to maximize results.
- Digital marketing is not one size fits all – in this session, we will identify common digital marketing strategies and offer some alternatives
- How to automate and scale your digital campaigns
- Learn how to create successful SMS and email campaigns
- Stay up to date on platform changes, adapt strategy and identify up and coming trends your competitors are ignoring
About our speaker
This session will be led by Marisa Pisani, Director of Marketing Strategy and Automation at Adcom. Marisa has a strong background in marketing and communications. She is passionate about creating an interactive and enjoyable business environment that supports learning and delivers results. With more than 15 years of experience in the marketing industry, Marisa has assisted in developing many successful campaigns, providing data-driven strategies focused on meeting the objectives of the organizations she serves. Her experience includes working with major brands such as Sherwin-Williams, Goodyear, Daimler Trucks, Ridgid Tools, The Cleveland Clinic and The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Adcom specializes in Brand Building & Positioning, Generating Demand & Conversion, and Marketing Consulting.