GCP Political Action Committee
The Greater Cleveland Partnership Political Action Committee (GCP PAC) is a nonpartisan, member-driven endeavor committed to advancing the business community’s interests by building and reinforcing relationships and supporting candidates and current elected officials at the state and local levels of government.
By contributing to the campaign efforts of those that will further advance the GCP's Public Policy Agenda priorities, we provide our members with a unique opportunity to advocate for an environment that encourages economic growth and prosperity.
The GCP PAC represents a strong, unified voice for businesses of all sizes and industries in our region and aids businesses in educating key decision makers on issues that are important to them.
- YES, I want to contribute to the Greater Cleveland Partnership Political Action Committee (GCP PAC) to help elect state and local candidates who support the work of the business community
- YES, I want to learn more about the GCP PAC and how I can get involved.
GCP PAC Annual Report
There are many ways you can ensure your individual voice and the voice of the business community is heard throughout the political process.
But no tool may be more useful than having the ability to collectively pool our resources together to provide our members and the region with the means for concerted political action.
Learn how the GCP's advocacy efforts and the GCP PAC supported the interests of the Northeast Ohio business community in our 2016 GCP PAC Annual Report. Results include:
- Election outcomes mirrored our positions on six local and statewide ballot issues in recent years
- A more friendly state tax environment for small businesses without burdening other businesses
- State funding for GCP recommended community projects
- Reforms in Ohio’s charter school law