Impact & Partnerships
A focus on major physical development projects and new mixed-use development opportunities will help transform the city's economy and reclaim a preeminent position for Cleveland as an economic driver in the region, the nation and the world.
What We Do
Recognizing the importance of strategic collaboration among public, private, and nonprofit organizations, the Greater Cleveland Partnership concentrates significant resources toward reinvestment in Greater Cleveland and Northeast Ohio. This is best illustrated by:
- Delivering on GCP's core mission and aligning with its public policy agenda to advance economic vitality of Greater Cleveland and Northeast Ohio
- Supporting civic leadership by assisting with the creation of strategies toward the revitalization of the region
- Being dedicated to drive the resurgence of and reinvestment in economic development of Cleveland and its surrounding suburbs
- Leveraging development of major infrastructure projects
- Promoting innovative public policy and sustained investment efforts that contribute toward the revitalization of Cleveland and the region.
- Project Development – Our staff provides objective, unbiased, professional expertise to municipalities, corporations, and individual partners. GCP's reputation as a consensus-builder enables staff to utilize its vast knowledge in regional and local real estate market conditions to serve the best interest of its partners.
- Infrastructure Network – GCP advocates for increased infrastructure investment to maintain and enhance the region’s invaluable infrastructure resources. We also identify legislative and regulatory issues and policies at the state and federal levels that significantly impact municipalities and neighborhoods in Greater Cleveland.