In this presentation and panel discussion, the attendees will meet and hear from a panel of accomplished commercial professionals in the technology sector. These individuals bring experience and best practices in strategic consulting, marketing, business development and enterprise technology sales as well as building, nurturing and expanding the markets in the startup technology sector.
- Assessing your market and developing strategies for expanding your customer base – with particular emphasis on larger and more mature markets
- Successful techniques in customer and prospect engagement in the enterprise software and technology market
- Developing and expanding your markets and services in the startup and early stage technology company sector as well as more emerging markets
- Jeff Bennett, Founder and Managing Partner with Amphora Consulting
- Recognized for his expertise on winning business and commercial strategies
- Scott Brubaker, Regional Manager Retail & CPG – Central with NVIDIA Corporation
- An award-winning enterprise technology sales executive
- Heather Hall, Entrepreneur in Residence, JumpStart
- A successful entrepreneur with deep experience in market strategies, funding and revenue growth through effective sales and marketing development
5:30 - 6:00 p.m. - Registration & Networking
6:00 - 8:15 p.m. - Program
5000 Euclid Ave #102
Cleveland, OH 44103
About the SIG's:
OHTec’s Sales & Marketing SIG's offers periodic workshops focused on sales and marketing excellence, best practices and other techniques, as well as networking and relationship-building opportunities. These events are developed for professionals from both technology and non-technology related companies, consultants, technology company leaders and others who are interested in sales and marketing.