Last week, several GCP small business leaders traveled to Washington to participate in the NSBA Small Business Congress – an event in which leaders from across the country discuss, debate, and vote on NSBA’s federal policy priorities for the next two years.
The group that attended the event ranked the following five issues priorities for NSBA during the 116th Congress:
• Health Care Costs
• Tax Reform 2.0
• Trained Workforce
• Deficit Reduction, Entitlement Reform
• Cybersecurity, Financial Protection
Prior to the event, the NSBA Board of Trustees met, discussing its intention to name the following GCP members to the NSBA Board next year:
• Board Chair – Sharon Toerek, Toerek Law
• Vice Chair – Advocacy – Mike Stanek, Hunt Imaging, LLC
• Vice Chair – Communications – Kevin Johnson, Glenwood Management
• Board Member – Michael Canty, Alloy Bellows & Precision Welding, Inc.
Please join us in thanking these Northeast Ohio small business leaders; GCP appreciates what you and so many of our members do on a daily basis to contribute to a vibrant economy.